Are You Flushing Your Money Down The Toilet...Literally?
Many of you are probably aware that The American Medical Association has officially declared that all adults should be taking food supplements. Taking a multivitamin/mineral and an antioxidant every day is now doctor-recommended.
Like most people, you probably buy your multi-vitamin from your local drug store or GNC. You've looked at the label to see what's in those little pills and, assuming it passes the test, you purchase it.
What if you knew that the money you were spending on vitamins was literally being flushed down the toilet? Would you continue to spend your hard-earned cash on something that was doing absolutely nothing for you?
Millions of Americans are trying to lead healthier lives by taking vitamin and mineral supplements. The problem is that MOST vitamin supplements have less than a 20% absorption rate. The remaining 80% is going down the toilet?that is why you don't FEEL any different when you take your vitamins.
In Salt Lake City, for instance, over 150 gallons of undigested vitamin and mineral pills show up in their filters every month. In Tacoma, Washington 25,000 pounds of undigested vitamin and mineral pills (some with their brand names still legible) are pulled out of the sewers every 6 weeks!
What is the solution, you ask? Scientists have developed a way to increase your body's absorption of certain vitamins and minerals. Your body naturally absorbs the sugar fructose (a fruit sugar) so, they bound the vitamins and minerals to the fructose. This is called fructose compounding and it increases your body's absorption rate to 98%.
Imagine taking a vitamin every day and reaping the benefits of balanced nutrition. The key is in taking a supplement that your body can USE.
What can you do about it? Do some research on companies that use this patented delivery system. There are a few reputable companies that sell vitamins your body can use. Some are more expensive than others, so look around. They can be found in liquid or pill form (both work equally well with this delivery system).
Switching to a vitamin that you can actually use can have tremendous effects on your energy level and sense of well-being. If you are already spending your money on a supplement to improve your health, why not try one that can make a difference!
Jennifer Smith is a dentist and also works from home with a wellness company to promote health and safety in homes across North America. To receive free information on how to improve your family's health and safety, send a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Supplements&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Network is unreachable in /srv/disk5/47523/www/supplements.myartsonline.com/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input